Aquent's Fortune500 client in Boca Raton, FL is looking for a Creative Production Coordinator for a 6 months (40/hrs 5 days, on site) with potential to extend beyond.
Overview: This position will focus on assisting to manage Visual Merchandising quarterly marketing program, communicating regularly with stakeholders to ensure consistency with program/promotional strategy, tactics, guidelines, timing, budget and goals across elements and channels in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with merchants/marketing/operations and other requestors to ensure each approved program receives the proper, most effective in-store signage & merchandising emphasis.
• Confirm vendor funding and manage project budget to ensure quality standards and budget guidelines are met.
• Open job and facilitate from beginning to end the creative and review process. Complete job by approving communications to stores and managing the dates for What’s Up/What’s Down
• Manage to visual merchandising design standards, timing and priorities of in-store communications as developed and agreed with other stakeholders: Merchants, Store Operations, Marketing and Store Planning.
• Manage the legal approval process and any trade dress opportunities as appropriate.
• Participate in the review of new research that identifies ways to serve & communicate best to our customers.
• Participate in any store prototyping as requested. This may be within ODP stores or with other co-branding partners.
Required Soft Skills:
• Positive Attitude
• Extremely motivated
• Great organizational and time management skills
• Creative thinking, copywriting and design development skills
• Excellent precision and high production rate
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Refined interpersonal skills – able to interact with stakeholders
• Good listening skills
• Collaborative team player
• Capacity to keep ideas fresh and new
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing as necessary
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• 3-5 years experience in marketing/visual merchandising for Instore Experience for leading brands
• BA in Marketing, Advertising or Retail Related
• Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Access, Excel)
• Microsoft Project is a plus.