AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to identify Art Director candidates for an amazing long-term assignment. Candidates will have an opportunity to utilize their creative talents to impact the company's technology-focused brand. Our most successful Talent working within this organization describe the culture as innovative and creatively driven - offering thoughtful design projects complemented by a work-life balance.
The Art Director will be responsible for:
- Working directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications.
- Facilitating presentations and has strong presentation skills; can communicate tactically and strategically.
- Directing and supervising vendors, acts as the liaison to outside agencies and production services, and monitors creative intent.
- Willing to fill in for Creative Director, if needed.
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translates business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively
- Demonstrating understanding of intended audience; interprets market research and test results and can use findings to focus targeted marketing messages
- Facilitating brainstorm sessions; recognizes ideas that should go forward
- Monitoring projects to ensure creative intent is not diluted.
- 4-year degree (preferred) in design or similar discipline.
- 6+ years design and art direction experience.
- Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
- Is self-organized and manages multiple concurrent jobs.
- Portfolio: Mid to High-budget print projects and campaigns involving supervising other designers.
- Demonstrates industry, conceptual and technical diversity.
- Likely to see unusual or unconventional formats.
- Brochures, videos, storyboards, ad comps, showing evidence of “thinking outside the box” while achieving goals.
- Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web design experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred).
- Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
- Technical Knowledge: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are required. Acrobat helpful.
- Web program experience also helpful: Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.