- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Talent Bridge/Temp-to-Perm
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Haley Smith
We are looking for a creative and resourceful User Experience Researcher with strong design research skills to join our rapidly growing team of innovators, disruptors and problem solvers. Naturally, we want someone who can think outside the box and provide fresh thought leadership, but we are also looking for an individual who will complement the team in ways we haven’t even imagined. If you can explain why you’re that person, we want you!
As a User Experience Researcher you will be responsible for scoping and crafting research strategy, conducting research, and delivering actionable insights for a variety of user experience research studies in both bank and artificial settings.
The strong candidate will:
• Demonstrate a higher than usual degree of user empathy, and will be able to tell a compelling story about the motivations and intentions of our users, inspiring all stakeholders towards “Aha!” moments.
• Have excellent project management and organizational skills and be able to work collaboratively and productively with diverse teams as well as independently.
• Be able to quickly understand the needs of our internal clients—especially as they relate to who their users are and what questions they really need to have answered.
• Take a question or a problem and be able to translate it into a testable hypothesis—complete with a specific method and tasks that appropriately respond to research, project, and business objectives.
• Develop and conduct research initiatives and execute them on time and on budget.
• Motivate project teams with concise yet thorough reports and brilliantly prepared presentations under tight deadlines.
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class.
• Solid understanding of the principles of evaluative research and a demonstrable knowledge of multiple research methodologoies and approaches (e.g. cadence testing, usability, RITE studies, formative vs. summative studies, intercepts, heuristic reviews, benchmarking, card sorts, etc.), and know the strengths and weaknesses of each.
• Ability to lead a research study from beginning to end independently.
• Scope and plan research studies, consulting with relevant stakeholders and team members while maintaining important internal and external relationships.
• Plan, design, administer, and report on research studies, and produce associated materials (e.g. screeners, discussion guides, toplines, etc.).