Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking a Content Strategist for their User Experience team in Manhattan, New York City. This Content Strategist opportunity is 12+ months, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
Content Strategist, Digital Design Team:
This groups User Experience Design team includes interaction designers, graphic designers, researchers, strategic designers, design program managers, content strategists, design technologists and other creative professionals. The team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to find ways all our digital platforms can empower customers to reach their financial goals in more customized, intuitive, innovative, engaging, secure, and time-saving ways.
We are seeking an experienced Content Strategist to work on creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms which include mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
As a Content Strategist, you’ll certainly do:
• Brand evangelist optimizing for digital interfaces.
• Develops content strategy based on business goals and user needs optimized for consumption context.
• Collects and creates content inventories from which new content can be created.
• Audits existing content to determine current performance and opportunities for improvement. Perform gap-analysis to discover room for improvement.
• Delivers best-fit copy.
Requirements for all Content Strategist:
• 5+ years of writing/strategy experience with a dazzling portfolio of work.
• Mastery of user-centered design methodologies and rapid ideation processes like Lean UX, Design Sprints, and Fail-Fast.
• Mastery in writing content for responsive web and mobile apps.
• Mastery in multi-channel industry standards and best practices.
• Understanding of Adobe products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Axure, and Sketch.
• Financial or similar industry experience preferred.