- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jordyn Hively
Our client seeking someone to build beautiful and useful landing pages as a part of the consumer-facing web experience.
- Maintain list of landing pages that need to be built, fixed, updated, etc., prioritize the work, and work through them in an organized and timely manner
- Build landing pages based on specifications received from Marketing partners, confirm that page meets specs before pushing live
- Once a page is live, ensure it’s been built correctly for tracking, analytics, etc
- Collaborate with Brand Studio team to receive assets in a timely manner to upload in order to create requested landing pages
- Collaborate with ITS team to request development work that may need to be completed to ensure that AEM has the functionality required to build landing pages to their specifications
- Load content into internal tools to ensure all Headers, Footers, and CTAs are correct, and can be set up for variant testing
- Upload English and Localized design assets (PNG, JPEG, GIF, etc.) to asset manager (AEM DAM)
- Work with internal tools to request pages to be pushed live / published
This individual should have previous experience with CMS systems, specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), as well as an understanding of how to build landing pages within an existing design aesthetic while keeping the page on strategy and on brand.
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager, AEM Digital Asset Management
- Experience building landing pages in AEM
- Strong collaboration and project management experience
- Experience with Dropbox, Dropbox Paper, Google Sheets, Google Docs, JIRA, Maniphest / Phabricator
Founded in 2007, this is a global collaboration platform where content is created, accessed, and shared. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
With 12 offices around the world, this company believes people do their best work when they’re happy and health, so they take good care of everyone who works there. The company culture strives to be a welcoming place for everyone, and they do their best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Rated a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2018, you will be joining a company focused on the future and will be working with some of the most talented people in the industry!
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***