- Round Rock, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a copywriter.
You love words, write great copy, and have inherent self-discipline. You are passionate about your work, have a sense of humor, and value your team. You tend to take risks, and are driven by the opportunities to make a difference. You are excited to create integrated campaigns, get them out to the masses, and tell a compelling story.
- Plans project schedule and strategies to ensure development, production, and completion of marketing programs
- Develops, analyzes, and recommends evaluation process that identifies strategic advantages, competitive programs and customer needs
- Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and leadership communications
- Translates product plans, roadmaps, and strategies into key product marketing messages and communications.
- Determines app
Detailed Job Description:
- Develops high levels of proficiency in creation of online deliverables (product-description pages, site banners, and coming soon/family pages) within prescribed deadlines.
- Generates significant contributions to marcom messaging projects and can carry projects independently.
- Shows mastery of brand voice.
- Nurtures big-picture, strategic-thinking skills.
- Regularly contributes to the peer review process.
- Becomes intimately familiar with Client products.
- Demonstrates an ability to write for any vehicle, across consumer and commercial product lines.
- Exhibits strong communication skills, and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives.
- Possesses basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills.
- Implements and maintains brand voice, tone, and style for both national and global audiences.
- Engages in multiple projects simultaneously
Day to Day Activities:
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors, and integrated team (plus other copywriters), to create engaging and memorable, concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers, and influencers. Channels include print, broadcast, digital display, and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel
- Create compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
- Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers, and signage
List of Must-Haves for Contractor to be Successful in this Role:
- 2-3 years of agency experience (either advertising or interactive)
- Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work
- Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail, and follow-through
Our client offers so much! Work in a corporate setting for a major technology company, but have the feeling that you’re in an agency. How do they do that? Check this out:
They offer flexible schedules to promote work/life balance. Need to pick drop the kids off at school before getting in? No worries! They get it!
They understand that although you’re freelancing, you’re still interested in growing your career path. They invest in learning & promote creativity on their projects, teams, and with individuals. Freelancers are included in things like team off-sites. Not something you see every day!
They recognize freelancers as members of their teams who are helping to get the same projects across the finish line. There’s no separation here. You’re part of the team! They’ll tend to offer up permanent conversion to most freelancers after an extended period of freelance.
They encourage growth beyond your job title. They understand that value comes from growth, and the growth is a 360 degree thing. Interested in enhancing your current skill set with complementary skills? This is the place! They allow work on projects outside your core competencies, in order to build new strengths.
Have no fear that you’ll fit in here. They make it work, and accept you as part of the team!