- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Christena Peterson
Do you enjoy translating numbers into a language that everyone can understand? Do you eat, sleep and dream data analytics? If so, I have a perfect opportunity for you! Aquent is currently sourcing for a Database Analyst/Digital Marketing Analyst for one of our cutting edge, Fortune 500 client, who is local to the San Francisco Bay area. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of SQL and data extraction/manipulation, as well as a strength in developing and implementing data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. You will also turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions! So, if you are seeking an opportunity where you will play a vital role within a large organization, this is could be a solid match! In this role, the Digital Marketing Analyst/Data Analyst is responsible for measuring the success of the digital offerings and identifying and prioritizing enhancements to the customer experience. The team is also on point to support ad hoc analytics for Digital Product, Customer Experience, Merchandising and other cross functional business partners. You are also responsible for analyzing data, creating dashboards and standard reports and querying the database to find actionable insights. The ideal candidate has outstanding analytic skills, strong business acumen, excellent interpersonal abilities, and a passion for analysis.
- Effectively develop custom segments, metrics and dimensions to address analysis questions using Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Build and support custom automated reports within Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Support reporting and dashboarding efforts that measure established KPIs pre- and post- digital enhancements
- Write SQL/Hive/SAS queries to extract necessary data, analyze the results to generate actionable insights and present the findings either in Tableau, Excel or PowerPoint
- Produce reports that are accurate, intuitive, actionable, and ensure reports are distributed on a timely basis
- Analyze and structure data in a way that tells a story, communicate findings to cross functional partners, and recommend the best next steps
- Perform ad hoc analysis to answer strategic business questions
THIS IS AN HOURLY W2 ROLE, NO THIRD PARTIES (C2C)
You’ll Love Working Here Because
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with.
- The business. It feels good to win - we are a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world
- The parent company is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 well-known brands in fashion/beauty/luxury
- Award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it a premier digital destination.
Based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, where support is provided to retail stores to help provide the best possible experience for their clients. Dedicated teams cater to creating the best possible client experience via all channels creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, and more. Work alongside dedicated and passionate individuals who are curious and confident, disrupting the status quo and taking chances with its innovation. This is a fast-paced environment, where there's room for fun, and the passion is real.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a related/relevant role
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Experience in web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture) required
- Strong SQL programming skills, experience with Python or R a plus
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Experience in retail and/or dotcom is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate findings