We’re looking for an experienced digital and customer marketing analyst to join our growing analytics team to support digital marketing and audience growth initiatives. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping produce the required reports and insights to ensure all channels and customer marketing strategies deliver improved customer lifetime value and marketing ROI.
• Develop customer and channel level analysis that surface trends and performance gaps for both the acquisition and CRM teams to base planning and action against.
• Lead customer cohort and behavioral analysis. Define customer lifetime value, and develop customer segmentation and engagement analysis.
• Build all foundational reports and forecasting models to support performance tracking and optimization for the CRM team.
• Perform a wide range of ad-hoc analytics studies to identify actionable insights and recommendations for the acquisition and customer management teams to adjust campaigns and spend levels, targeting practices, and optimize toward a higher quality consumer and improved average order value.
• Support with daily monitoring of campaigns and channel performance, pulling out key trends and anomalies that allow the team to hone in on untapped opportunities or risk mitigation as they build out plans.
• Help structure A/B and multivariate tests, ensuring the structure and tracking methodology is sound in order to product meaningful insights and success measurements.
• BS/BA in Finance, Business, Economics or Mathematics required.
• 3-5 years in customer marketing analytics, with expertise developed in a fast-paced consumer business. Multi-channel campaign and advanced analytics in a digital environment are desired.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
• Hands-on experience using web analytics tools and connecting various independent channel and device reports into dashboards and reporting tools. Adobe Analytics and Omniture Suite experience preferred.
• Advanced SQL skills. Experience with analytics programming languages such as Python, R, SAS preferred. Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau) preferred.
• Proven ability to construct AB / Multivariate (MVT) Testing approach from hypothesis generation through data gathering and conclusions.
• Strong team player and communicator - able to remain productive and focused in a team-oriented, fast-paced, highly-matrixed environment.