- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Mid-level UX Designer to join a successful team at an award winning organization! If you want your customers to FEEL like you already know them when they experience your designs then this could be fit for you! Your design work will need to be customer and data-driven. If you want your work will be seen by...MILLIONS. OF. PEOPLE. every day, then keep reading.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To put your current & potential customers needs within the core of your design
- to create fun designs that are easy - Interaction Design is key.
- Visual design is also important, can you make it pretty? Pretty and easy. Both important.
- Business mentality. Can your designs solve problems for millions of people? Or maybe your UX skills will be used to educate, delight, and entertain. Whatever the need, your savvy enough to tailor to what is needed.
- Skills Needed: User experience, user interface and interaction design, wireframing, sketching, work flows, prototyping & producing a minimum viable product. Must have Sketch.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience. They are Fortune 40 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/