We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing analyst to join our growing analytics team to support digital marketing strategy and initiatives. The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping produce the required reports and insights to ensure all performance strategies are optimized across spend and impact.
• Develop descriptive, channel level dashboards and reports (including SEO, SEM, display, paid/organic social, email, push notifications, and in app messaging) that surface trends and performance gaps for the user acquisition and CRM teams to base planning and action against.
• Perform a wide range of ad-hoc analytics studies to identify actionable insights and recommendations for the acquisition and customer management teams to adjust campaigns and spend levels, targeting practices, and optimize toward a higher quality consumer and improved average order value.
• Support with daily monitoring of campaigns and channel performance, pulling out key trends and anomalies that allow the team to hone in on untapped opportunities or risk mitigation as they build out plans.
• Act as a trusted digital analytics partner for our marketing department. Provide thought leadership on reporting, analysis and data needs for digital consumer marketing across a spectrum of forums.
• Establish and help govern the tracking and tagging taxonomy for the team, ensuring all tracking follows a logical architecture to enable seamless and accurate reporting.
• Support forecasting models for business planning.
• BS/BA in Finance, Business, Economics or Mathematics required.
• 3-5 years in digital marketing analytics, with expert level knowledge of cross device measurement and evaluation.
• Hands-on experience using web/mobile analytics tools and connecting various independent channel and device reports into dashboards and reporting tools.
• Strong Adobe analytics and Omniture Suite experience. Experience with mobile measurement partners also required.
• Current knowledge of web/mobile tagging and tracking methodologies.
• Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau) preferred.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
• Strong team player and communicator - able to remain productive and focused in a team-oriented, fast-paced, highly-matrixed environment.