- Richmond, Va
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to identify Audiovisual Technician candidates for an amazing long-term assignment. Candidates will have an opportunity to utilize their creative talents to impact the company's technology-focused brand. Our most successful Talent working within this organization describe the culture as innovative and creatively driven - offering thoughtful design projects complemented by a work-life balance.
The Audiovisual Technician will be responsible for:
- Constant monitoring and upgrading of our lab’s video, screen-sharing, and recording capabilities, while making sure everything works together efficiently and effectively
- Oversight of selection and installation of new eye-tracking equipment and other innovative research tools
- Tracking equipment and other innovative research tools
- Development of appropriate methods for recording and archiving of usability sessions.
- Upgrading of recording capabilities of the lab whenever necessary and coordinating with our usability vendors to make sure any upgrades go smoothly
- Coordinating with internal tech support teams as needed for support of all hardware and software in the labs
- Upgrading of recording capabilities of the lab whenever necessary
Audiovisual Technician Talent should have the following skill sets:
- Experience in video editing
- Knowledge of networking, server technology, and data management tools including Morae and UserZoom
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and/or other content management systems is a plus
- At least 3 years of technical hardware experience, software support experience, and audio/visual technology experience is most preferred
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/