- Glendale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Leading Entertainment Brand is looking for a Product Development Manager for a position in Glendale CA. This is a temporary position for 2 months with the option to extend.
• Coordinate and track development approvals and schedules with the Product Development and Licensing teams
• Stay informed through close communication with the Product Development team regarding any functional or manufacturing changes to individual products or product ranges.
• Handle all product approval feedback, adding detailed comments, for all Licensee sample reviews at each key stage of a product’s development .
• Collaborate on art requests and style guide needs for hardlines development.
• Communicate updates of new style guides to product designers.
• Attend and sometimes lead weekly product development meetings to ensure all parties in attendance receive information and direction to move towards the next steps in development: provide updates, capture comments, and distribute notes.
• Monitor and track product samples, pre-pro samples, and production submissions and ensure submissions are fully closed out and compliant
• Organize product submissions for creative reviews & line reviews.
• Organize, request, and deliver products for weekly team reviews.
• Work with necessary third-party content providers to ensure timely art and asset delivery required for product development
• Coordinate with Managers and Directors on new projects and scheduled deadlines.
• Manage budget and track project spending.
• 2 years related experience in project management, project operations, product development preferred
• Able to prioritize projects and work to meet deadlines
• Excellent computer skills required PC and Mac. PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.