Our global client is looking for a top-notch Content Creator for Corporate Communications to add to their growing team.
Fluently concept, develop and write copy/content focused on enhancing corporate culture, employee engagement, and building a positive corporate reputation. This position will require a breadth of content writing styles to accommodate many channels from our global associate base numbering over 35,000 to varied external channels such as digital, social and print.
- Write articles and other content for associate communication internal channels, including, but not limited to: My Kohler News, Capsule, KOHLER PEOPLE and intranet.
- Develop content for some external communication uses, including press releases and blog posts, and help support corporate public relations media needs.
- Assist the associate communications news desk team with content needs, and maintain assigned editorial beat to stay up-to-date on potential stories.
- Edit and repurpose assorted content in appropriate formats to be cross-published in internal and external communications channels.
- Participate in project initiation meetings with Communications and Business Partners, as well as Corporate Business partners to gain accurate information and provide strategic input for project content curation and copywriting.
- Research, investigate and write content that meets the strategic goals of the company and its various businesses. This content may include print, digital e-communications & advertising, social, exhibit graphics, video scripts for internal and external audiences.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
Close working relationship with Corporate Brand Account Team, Associate Communications content team, Public Relations and Social teams.
Interacts with company associate base to procure content and stories.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Communications, Journalism, English, Public Relations).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience writing for corporate initiatives within varied channels such as digital, social, print.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and grasp key business concepts.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of projects, and excel in rapidly changing communications environment.
- An experienced team player in a highly collaborative environment, this individual will have a track record of presenting strategic content and story ideas to stakeholders that will influence business results.