- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
As our client is looking for an event coordinator to assist as they roll out a new VR product to the public.
This role will work with a variety of cross-functional groups including Marketing, PR, Community, Media Partnerships, Engineering, Event monitoring and Product Management. The role will involve checking the Media calendar, creating calendars at scale, tracking down missing event data, communicating on-call schedule, event planning, Live event monitoring and post-event retrospectives and follow up on action items. This is a 6 months assignment with the possibility of spinning up to FTE at the end of the 6 months.
- Highly organized
- Love of calendars and planning
- Ability to “run a room” during events
- Ability to make fast decisions using data
- Fast ramp-up on video distribution
- Live event management in games, concerts, film, festivals, etc would be a huge bonus
- Ability to work nights and weekends during events
- Bachelor's Degree required
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***