When you’re part of our client's team, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
• Assist with strategy and execution of digital marketing programs and processes across multiple areas of business
• Delivery of ongoing reporting and analysis of digital marketing programs and select business focus areas on a monthly basis to identify key trends and recommended actions.
• Analyze customer web journey and identify opportunities to accelerate lead collection and online ordering/add to cart metrics
• Analyze key marketing programs for Return on Investment and program optimization
• Collaborate with centralized division resources for best in class digital learning and reapply into Synthetic Biology and Sample Prep.
• Work closely with Global Market Development Managers to support programs in the digital and social marketing channels.
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
• Travel is required (10%).
• Bachelors degree in business, marketing, science, or related degree
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing, e-business, analytics, technical service, product management or other closely related position
• Exceptional communication skills
• Analytical thinking skills and experience in analyzing trends on a business
• Strong digital marketing understanding in various channels and digital performance metrics, SEO and Google AdWords, and ecommerce
• Desire to learn and work across multiple teams
• Strong business acumen and customer focus