- Cypress Waters/Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is looking for an Email Designer/Developer to work on a long term assignment for an In House Agency located in Cypress Waters/Dallas, TX area. Candidate selected for this role must have excellent HTML/CSS skills, extensive email development experience, great teamwork, communication, attention to detail and most importantly a passion for crafting beautiful and creative experiences in the inbox. We are seeking someone with email production design and development experience for top-level brands who wants to be part of the beginning of a world-class in-house creative team.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent required. (Art, Design or UX degree preferred)
• 2-5 years of relevant email development/design utilizing ExactTarget or similar software
• Strong technical skills including an expertise in HTML.
• Portfolio examples required
• Knowledge of email construction and best practices
• Understanding of dynamic content and personalization
• Understanding of ISP deliverability challenges and associated techniques for successful inbox delivery
• Solid understanding of whitelisting, bounce rates and reason types, CAN-SPAM and other email related regulatory compliance and SPAM filter solutions
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Gmail and Android mail app.
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PPT
• Superior attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic and an ability to function in a high pressure/high ambiguity environment.
• Passion for learning new skills, expanding experience.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency
• Ability to work independently at times on multiple tasks while remaining organized
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicant(s) are encouraged to send their updated resume in MS Word and link to their online portfolio for immediate consideration!
Fortune 500 Company - In House Agency
• Code responsive emails containing dynamic content at times using HTML, CSS, and AmpScript with email best practices in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, specifically ExactTarget
• Deliver production for all assigned email marketing campaigns, which includes slicing PSD files, converting to HTML, QA’ing against customer profiles, and addressing change rounds and revisions
• Under the direction of our Creative Director, serve as the point-of-contact for internal cross-functional teams (design, editorial, merchandising) on email campaign build-outs
• Act as the SME (subject matter expert) around coding and email design best practices. Provide training and mentoring to all team members as needed on code structure and the best practices to ensure consistency and the highest quality of output.
• Own readability and accurate email rendering across all major North American email clients and devices using Litmus.
• Fully test and troubleshoot work, ensuring consistently error-free, high-quality results
• Work with brand managers in coordinating and communicating content change requests and production schedule.
• Use abstract problem solving skills to address and solve unique technical problems that arise.
• Keep up with industry standards and new best practices in email development.
• Maintain advanced knowledge of list processing and can troubleshoot any potential list errors.