Looking for a business-savvy, data expert to join the team focusing on CRM reporting and data consolidation.
The person in this role will synthesize complex data from multiple sources to deliver daily/weekly/monthly reporting so the team can glean business insight to guide strategy.
• Work across multiple teams to gather data to understand how large our targeted audiences will be by different dimensions (show affinity, new registrations, network, etc)
• Develop processes and dashboards to institutionalize findings
• Work closely with internal business stakeholders, using data to drive continuous improvement in their effectiveness
• Analyze large, complex data sets representing the interaction with our CRM efforts of TV consumers to address strategic and operational business questions
• Two or more years’ experience at a top-tier firm in an analysis, business intelligence or consulting role
• Ability to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users
• Working knowledge of SQL or other programming language
• Experience using data visualization reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
• Experience with email and digital media reporting • Intellectually curious, analytically rigorous, hard-working and a good business intuition are MUSTS!
•Experience with SQL a huge plus
• BA in related field or equivalent experience
•This role will involve heavy reporting. In order to get reporting out the door, the dept. needs someone to interact with various teams in order to secure the data.
•Work with business stakeholders and other team members to understand what metrics are important and ultimately build that reporting.
•There is a project that this candidate will work on which includes consolidating data to make data more automated.
•Experience with business intelligence work •Tableau or other reporting tools,
•Microsoft Suite, Excel
•project management experience
Resume key words:
•automation, business intelligence, digital marketing, email marketing, ESP , reporting.