- Silver Spring, MD
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a 3 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have clean digital portfolio and either design schools, print experience, creative agency experience to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Media, Entertainment & Lifestyle Client is looking to add a Jr Designer to their project team.
If selected you would be a part of their in house agency team. This team produces advertising and marketing campaigns in print, digital, on-air and out of home for all of their media networks and corporate initiatives. If selected as Jr. Designer you would work on a variety of networks within our client's portfolio.
- Previous experience as advertising and marketing creative with strong conceptual and design skills
- Highly honed design skills with the ability to implement work in media including print, digital advertising and TV advertising
- Have solid experience creating work for print, out of home, on-line, on-air, viral and guerrilla executions from concept all the way to production
- Ability to present full 360 integrated campaigns that are strategic, innovative and net measurable results
- 1-3 years agency and/or television brand marketing experience.
- 360 degree creative experience including TV, print, and digital
- BFA college or design program
This position will require very hands-on design and collaboration with other team members.
- Execute and assist in overseeing advertising, marketing and general creative campaigns for various Media Networks
- Partner and collaborate with account services team to understand our client’s business and marketing needs
- Work to budgets and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong design skills – familiar with latest Adobe Creative Suite, good typography and solid page layout abilities, photoshop retouching
- Well-versed in digital design and advertising
- Some experience managing outside vendors (retouchers, artists, photographers, etc.)
- Ability to work within tight timelines and hit deadlines
- Seasoned at presenting to clients and ability to sell in ideas with passion
- Looking for clean portfolios and candidates from design schools, print experience, creative agency experience.
When it comes to making education entertaining and making entertainment educating our client takes the cake in both.
This company is accelerating innovation and superserving passionate fans across every screen, service and format with new products and services to help global audiences explore their world.
As the worlds top creator of “real life” content — they also embrace employees and freelancers who want to live life to its fullest. This is why they are ranked by Fast Company as one of the Top Companies for Work-Life Balance and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Impressively, this company has a very large award-winning internal agency that turns around nearly 100% of their creative, marketing and advertising.
Growing in leaps and bounds, there is endless possibility when it comes to opportunities here to expand your professional experience. As a leading diversity employer, there is a place for all types to join our many Aquent Talent who call this company home.
If interested, please include a paragraph on why you think you would be a great fit for the position based on the details in the description.