- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Seeking a talented UX designer (3-5+ years of experience) with empathy and respect for UI and Visual Design. You’ll join a dynamic team to design customer-facing web interfaces within a fun, fast-paced fin-tech environment.
The ideal candidate will be a strong UX designer with some visual design capabilities with hands on experience at all levels of the UX process of designing digital products. Seeking a candidate with a flexible no-ego workstyle and great communication skills who enjoys working with a collaborative team.
- 5+ years experience in UX design (with empathy and respect for UI and Visual)
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proven understanding of responsive web & mobile application design and wireframe development, interaction design and prototyping
- No ego, easy to work with, ready to get in and roll up sleeves
- Team work: Develops and sustains effective and cooperative working relationships with direct reports, peers, managers and other internal or external stakeholders
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
- Familiarity with the mobile space, and an awareness of the relevant technical and ergonomic considerations is a PLUS
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class.