Digital Technology & Innovation Group
The Digital Technology & Innovation Group (DTIG) is a division within this major beauty company and is responsible for developing innovative digital
consumer experiences that support the portfolio of Brands.
DTIG is a driven team, composed of talented and passionate product managers, UX designers and engineers who work with teams
across the division and company to drive constant innovation with our consumer at the center. From trend analysis to augmented
reality to machine learning, our team develops digital products that enhance the consumer experience, solves business challenges
and/or fills gaps in the consumer journey.
Position: Assistant Product Manager
• Product managers have responsibility in forming strategic vision for digital products, understanding user needs and
behavior, and working with teams across the division to execute on product plans. Our product managers are
entrepreneurially-minded, working to solve business, technical, and design challenges that help drive high touch user
experiences and leverage company thought leadership. We are looking for product manager to manage the successful build and
deployment of innovation pilots.
• Define the strategic direction of the cross-functional team by identifying clear and measurable strategic KPIs
• Create and manage detailed project plans (budgets, and timelines) for all creative projects
• Create and manage detailed timelines to keep all creative work on target
• Write requirements documentation and briefs for creative projects
• Manage the day-to-day activities of all creative requests as well as scheduling necessary brand check-ins to ensure
alignment and adherence to all timelines
• Identify and steward brand objectives and project needs
• Ensure that brand projects and non-branded prototypes are completed on time and with the highest standards
• Engage closely and collaboratively with designers, and UX Lead to shape creative roadmaps, launches and timelines.
• Delegate tasks and report on the progress of project teams
• In collaboration with the Analytics, Strategic planning and UX team, closely monitor all analytics and perform quantitative
analysis that will help guide product decisions
• 3+ years project management experience
• 1+ year of digital development project management
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Exceptional communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of digital technologies
• An ability to effectively collaborate and influence across groups
• Pro-active problem-solving abilities
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment