- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Senior UX Product Designer for a cutting edge technology client in Richmond, VA. This role will be focused on hands on visual design, wireframing, creating a minimum viable product, user research, and translating business requirements into design solutions. If you have exceptional end-to-end design capabilities and are passionate about visual design and working with users this could be a great role for you! You will be partnered with a smaller, brilliant and successful team within a Fortune 30 company.
Please send resumes and portfolios to CCaudill@aquent.com. This is a 40 hours a week, 100% on site role.
UX Product Designer Required Skills:
- A portfolio that reflects UX design on a product with highly complex, robust work flows
- Senior level experience, doing end to end design, user research, interaction design, graphic design, ui, visual design and can perform across all platforms
- Usability studies, comfortable getting in front of the customer and asking the right question
- Incorporating feedback into functional design changes
UX Product Designer Day to Day:
- 10-15% User research
- 40% wireframing, working with the business and operations teams to get the right design structure
- 40% visual design
- Miscellaneous: working with development teams and tweaking design based on development
- Taking feedback from operations and support staff and put that into meaningful changes
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are a Fortune 30 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/