- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for a Project Manager / Coordinator to help assist our client with a special project. Must be able to sit on site Monday-Friday in Alpharetta.
You will partner with manager to work through administrative tasks associated with the Document Management System
Tasks include helping with:
- Updating legal templates
- Cleaning up of legal templates
- Help standardize templates
Desired skills for contractor role noted above:
- Attention to detail
- Some project management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Requires minimal direction
- Must have strong administrative skills along with being able to pick up new technology
Please note this is not a IT Project Manager role
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/