- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Meghan Healy
Our eCommerce Client is looking for a Junior Analyst for their Grocery Team!
- Support multiple compliance aspects for omni-channel business propositions including Online Grocery Pickup and Online Grocery Delivery
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis & reporting
- Interact with business partners to support initiatives and resolve issues
- Research compliance/legal requirements for emerging businesses
- Run, document, and share daily/monthly/weekly reports
- 3-5 years of experience
- Adaptability and working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience working in eCommerce
- Experience with Regulatory Compliance
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!