- Shelton, CT
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large client in Shelton, CT is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a 6 month contract assignment with potential for extension.
Move your marketing career in the right direction with a major insurance brand with this six-month freelance opportunity! Our client is a leader in the insurance industry,
- The Marketing Research Specialist is an integral part of helping our client's marketing department research specific market conditions in local, regional, or national areas. In this role you are responsible for compiling information leading to potential sales of a product or service, and for using that data in crafting marketing campaigns.
- You'll be responsible for gathering information on competitors such as pricing, sales data, and methods of marketing and distribution for competitive analysis
- You'll use relevant text and chart data to design marketing materials for their customers
All of these duties add up to significant opportunity to affect the customer experience for this client!
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Proven experience in market research, and data compilation
- Experience with large organization marketing department will prove useful
- Help this client with their goals of total customer engagement, and self-service technology
Our client is a purpose-driven company, with a complete dedication to the customers they affect and how they work together internally. Our talent have had wonderful experiences and phenomenal success here in the past, helping to build products to better the financial future of their customers and have a positive affect on the communities they serve. We're proud to represent people who can be a part of that.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)