Packaging Designer - Conceptual - CPG Brand
This is a conceptual packaging design role - the manager is open to this person sitting remotely out of their own home. Must be able to produce mechanicals. Must also be able to and open to designing other print and web design projects if/when needed.
The project will start immediately and be 20-40 hours/week ongoing long term.
Conceptually-driven super star-packaging designer
- Ability to use colors and shape of packaging/containers to drive FLAVOR
- Existing creative produced by agencies - flat and outdated - need an out of the box thinker to help design concepts across portfolio
- Can be completely offsite (although ability to visit White Plains HQ is a nice-to-have
- Bring innovative and fresh ideas to the table
- Would like to see food but not imperative
- Must have: unique designs, packaging design;
- Nice to have: Food experience, someone who is an illustrator or an artist; passionate about art and drawing (do it for fun; and might translate into what’s in their portfolio)
- passionate – graphic designer; very artistic and creative
Must be able to work at a good pace and a wiz working in Adobe CS.