You will also assist in finding accurate product information for products that are part of each global regional (Geo) digital buy. You will work directly with our Photography Studios, Global Merchandising, GDC and Brand teams to ensure seasonal readiness and timely product launches. The Global Asset Specialist will also assist other GBI team members with special projects and intake of seasonal adds and drops. You will coordinate and manage the internal “help desk” function, ensuring clients emails and calls are answered in a timely manner within the GBI functional teams.
You should be obsessed with contributing to the development of a high-performance culture through rigorous goal setting, disciplined attention to performance metrics, and continuous process improvement. The successful candidate will be highly detail-oriented, exceptionally well organized, and collaborative, have a positive attitude, take initiative, be a problem-solver and have excellent communication skills.
• Point of contact for GBI clients to streamline communications for GBI requests
• Liaison daily with GBI clients (Geo’s Mech, Brand, GDC, GS) for seasonal production requirements and needs.
• Track and resolve pre-and post-production issues using a variety of tools including Icon, Adobe Scene 7, Sterling, Prodigy and other proprietary systems.
• Work with and within several photo production workflows
• Successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
• Create, upload and maintain SOPs on all relevant processes
• Drive process improvements; develop metrics and best practices to measure success.
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• 2 years’ experience Photo Production in corporate environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Design/Art, Supply Chain or related field, or an additional two years of experience in lieu of degree
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness always.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, Excel
• Advanced asset management and CRM tools such as Icon, Adobe Suite, Sterling, and Prodigy
• Experience working in a creative environment, ideally in a photo studio
• Ability to plan, organize, negotiate and establish priorities
• Self-motivated, results oriented and well organized
• Intermediate MS Office experience required
• Strong product knowledge a plus
• Must be curious, fun and calm under pressure