- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Clay Braham
This role is a mid-level Technology Project Manager. This client needs someone with experience as a technology PM, but it doesn’t need to be a top dollar business consultant. The core focus will be working across several projects driving security and compliance related work.
The nature of the work is focused on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition. Manages projects with a duration of typically 12 months or less, multiple business functions, with a regional scope.
Project Scope Management
- Works with project sponsors and customers to define; business benefits, business requirements, and project scope.
- Manages change control against scope and it’s impacts to time, cost, and quality
Project Time Management
- Defines project schedule, manages task assignments, tracks work against schedule
Project Cost Management
- Facilitates level of effort estimating and develops asset acquisition requirements; tracks and reports on actuals against forecast
Project Quality Management
- Provides guidance and direction on project methodology and best practices to this client's standard project methodology; Defines and manages project success/delivery criteria and monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set.
Project Risk Management
- Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact; Develops risk mitigation strategies, assigns owner and actions
- 5 years project/program management experience delivering regional projects.
- Experience with formal project management methodology.
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.