- McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Paid Social Analyst role for an exciting project in McLean, VA. This role is focusing on paid social media. Your primary function is to plan paid and social media content to get into marketing + back-end data reporting. AD-buying experience would be a huge plus!
As a Paid Social Analyst you will:
Manage content calendar and schedule for all media that goes out
Support back-end data: pivot data tables, working heavily in Excel
Be responsible for trafficking media using program- double click manager
Be managing content calendar: where the team puts all ads, what platform, how much money, what are the assets, dates and times content is released
Deliver: your primary function will be to plan media to get into marketing which includes: putting content into deck format, once media gets approved drop it into the content calendar, and once the campaign has been completed you will do post launch data and reporting post launch
Paid social media experience
Digital buying or paid social buying experience
Must be Excel Guru
Must have worked hands on with Double Click Manager and ideally Facebook Business Manager, Ad Manager
Experience with programmatic and display advertising
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are a Fortune 20 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
If this sounds like you - message me today at Cbeard@aquent.com!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/