We are seeking a meticulous team-players who are interested in a fast paced, fun environment with opportunity to grow a career with one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas companies.
• 2-3 years of experience in digital production required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required
• Responsible, responsive, organized, disciplined, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced production environment
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices in basic HTML and CSS, web usability
• Knowledge and experience working in a content management system (e.g., Sitecore) and IT issue/project management system (e.g., JIRA)
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Photoshop (or Adobe Illustrator), MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Familiar with other website application tools (Google Analytics, Search, Brandwatch, Siteimprove, Forms, etc.)
• Familiar with software for project management, content management and data analytics tracking
Working long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
You're paid weekly.
• Subsidized health (including term life and LTD), dental, and vision benefits.
• Access to 401(k) through Fidelity.
• Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward public transit, etc.)
• Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
• Access to free online courses via Lynda.com.