- San Bruno, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Meghan Healy
Our eCommerce Client is looking for an Integrated Producer
- Manage on- & off-line creative projects including site feature and category updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, direct mail, handouts, catalogs, signage, and environmental.
- Work with internal clients to intake and evaluate creative briefs and transform them into executable projects with deliverables and timelines.
- Serve as the project point person.
- Maintain communications and coordinate work flow between all stakeholders including design, copy, content, site merchandising, marketing, legal, production and development.
- Traffic assets through the review process and parse feedback. Ensure that each final deliverable meets the project objectives, is accurate, and is approved by all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric point of view on design and interaction and advocate for the highest quality result.
- Digital production experience
- Some print production experience
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Collaborative approach
- Process-oriented, but ability to be flexible as situations require
- Relationship-building skills
- Some agency experience
- Some e-commerce experience
Our client is not only one of the top eCommerce Companies, it's an industry leader and is currently, "Shaking Things Up a Bit" in the digital commerce space.
Current Aquent talent love working here because of the following:
- The frequent encouragement of innovative strategies
- The ability to grow within the company, even as a temporary talent
- The collaborative work environment and how willing everyone is to lend a helping hand
- The infectious work culture
- The ability to be a part of ground breaking, eCommerce movement
- They get to learn from mentors and peers each day
- Partnering with vendors all over the world to launch new brands on site
- Reinventing the wheel of merchandising & marketing tools
- Modern workspace built for collaboration & creative development
- Great on-site amenities: access to gym & work out classes, free snacks, soda & coffee, treadmill desks & massage chairs
Aquent is also very present on-site as well. You'll be able to interact in-person with our Account Manager each week, if needed.
Come join other Aquent talent and be able to experience all of these great things on a daily basis!