- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Debra Powell
responsible for developing and implementing targeted marketing campaigns to support business line retention and growth objectives. Active engagement in a range of responsibilities, including assisting in all aspects of the planning and implementation to support direct marketing and brand strategies; supporting the senior staff in the development of day-to-day marketing campaigns and production activities; budget and timeline development and the project management of day-to-day marketing campaigns and internal client relationships.
• Manages components of larger projects in conjunction with Marketing Coordinator or Manager
• Reviews and edits marketing materials and coordinates editing process with internal and external partners
• Develops and maintains communication materials to share across regional client base
• Assists in development/writing of campaign brief and working with agency to develop tactical executions
• Assists with project management of Medicare campaigns and contributes to improvements in project management methodologies and processes
• Prepares reports and analyses in order to make recommendations to the Manager for decision making purposes
• Works independently to ensure information is being communicated to cross functional partners and outside vendors/agencies in order to meet campaign deadlines
• Responsibilities impact the achievement of key department and/or functional objectives
• Contributes to the achievement of department objectives
• Exercises judgment to make decisions for less defined issues and selects methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Requires moderately complex decision-making
• Ability to assess and prioritize issues
• Ability to solve problems independently or know when to escalate to other staff members/management
• May refer to established precedents and policies when making decisions
• Influences others regarding existing concepts, processes and/or methodology
• Can independently develop, enhance and manage workflow process improvements
• Participates in determining objectives of assignment
• Works under limited direction
• Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives
• Work is reviewed by management at key intervals for advice and guidance prior to completion
• Has no formal supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Has 3-5 years’ experience in Direct Marketing
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.