- Columbus, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
**This role is in Columbus, OH. Must live in a commutable distance to be considered.**
Seeking experienced Proofreader & Editor for long-term / potential temp to perm role for internal agency within our large global financial industry client.
In this role, you will review & proof multi-channel marketing content (digital and traditional), ensuring quality as well as promoting consistent messaging and brand voice across multiple touch points and markets.
- Review & copy for a variety of print and digital media for clarity and readability, trademarks, registration information, spelling, capitalization, format, etc.
- Edit as needed to adhere to branding and/or regulatory requirements, checklists and style guides.
- Ensure consistent voice across product offerings
- Ensure materials are error-free
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in proofing & editing copy
- Excellent proofreading skills /
- Experience in corporate or agency environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Great teammate with flexible work style
- Understanding of the creative process for digital assets
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!