- Charlotte, NC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is seeking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work on a long term assignment with a Fortune 500 company located in Charlotte, NC. The selected candidate must support the development and the launching of integrated marketing strategies to drive online traffic, consideration, enrollment and use of these key products by prospects and customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Leverage multiple online channels, including 3rd party paid display and search, e-mail, ATM, targeted advertising within Online Banking, and official website, and other product pages.
• Partner closely with multiple teams across the organization and outside of the organization, including offline marketing, product, e-Channels, enterprise media, agencies and others to ensure integration and innovation.
• Manage test and learn opportunities to improve performance.
• Provide ongoing and timely reporting and analysis of campaign performance and make strategic decisions based on this information.
Interested applicant(s) are to send their updated resume in MS Word to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!
• Minimum five years in online, digital, or E-commerce marketing.
• Work well independently and in large group settings, as well as handle multiple assignments, aggressive deadlines and complex approval processes.
• Exceptional organizational, analytical, verbal and written skills.
• Proven experience in partnering and communicating effectively with associates and leaders at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
• Experience in managing agencies to create compelling creative assets.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience with online tracking and/or budgeting programs.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree required.
• Experience in financial services industry.
• Agency experience.
• Basic reporting and analysis.
• Project management.
• Presenting to groups of all levels.