- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Katie Denfeld
Our client is looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer with strong presentation design skills to help elevate product messaging for upcoming events.
The ideal candidate has a passion for creating engaging design that resonates with a tech audience, but also has their eye on the latest interactive presentation trends. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system. Daily projects would include meeting with key stakeholders across the product org to understand the message they’re trying to convey and creating effective visuals to align with that messaging and the overarching event branding. At times, they may be asked to create various marketing materials such as digital ads and/or printed pieces.
- 3 month assignment (11 weeks)
- 40 hours/wk with the potential for overtime, as needed
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the product marketing organization
- Collaborate with creative manager to articulate and execute designs
- Create animations and interactive content where appropriate
- Photoshop retouching and image/icon selection based on branding
- Knowledge of graphic design process, software and tools, including:
- Creative thinking skills (Required)
- Keynote (Required)
- Google Slides
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro or Equivalent
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
- At a minimum, a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in graphic design or a two-year associate degree in visual design is preferred
***Please submit portfolio of work in addition to current resume***
The world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the “World’s Most Innovative Company” according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” six years running. With a culture rooted in a clear corporate purpose and set of values: trust, growth, innovation and equality, the success of this company is driven by their incredible employees.
Working here, you will be part of
Meaningful Work: Helping companies connect with their customers in a whole new way. They are blazing new trails in enterprise software every day while focusing on the mission of improving the state of the world.
Good People: Life here centers around the culture. They are a family of Trailblazers. Their values connect and inspire them. Their behaviors build trusted relationships.
Unparalleled Rewards: People who work here value the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry, grow their career with them, and give back.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume.***
***Portfolio or work samples.***
***Background check is required for this position.***