- Glendale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Glendale, CA is seeking a Marketing Associate to joint their team for a 6-month assignment that has the possibility of extending.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Associate include driving awareness for the brand's stores and retail locations across North America, building and maintaining relationships with key business partners, and supporting & executing retail marketing department initiatives to “Create Magical Moments for Guests of all Ages” as part of their Parks, Experiences, and Consumer Products Organization. The Marketing Associate will essentially be the conduit between marketing team, merchant planners, and creative teams.
The ideal candidate has a passion for retail, thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment, and has an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Manage all aspects of in-store marketing campaign deliverables
- Develop and present informative and actionable briefs to the Creative team
- Utilize JIRA system for creation and tracking of job briefs.
- Manage routing, feedback, and approvals.
- Responsible for maintaining, reporting, and tracking of Marketing Calendars
- Maintain budget requirements and partner with Print Production team to ensure timely processing of all invoices
- Lead efforts in partnership with the Planning and Buying teams to maintain POS signage
- Collaborate with synergy partners (i.e. Studio, Home Entertainment, Interactive, etc.) to plan, develop, and execute marketing programs that elevate their messaging at point of sale
- Partner with Store Systems team to ensure marketing promotions are executed efficiently through the POS system
- Oversee marketing deliveries and requirements for new store openings in partnership with Print Production team and Store Planning team
- Manage overall communication of marketing campaigns throughout the organization with a focus on communication to stores
- Support and execute other product, seasonal, and franchise marketing initiatives as required
- Must be a self starter (hiring manager cannot spend entire day with this person due to bandwidth)
- Previous retail experience
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively/ across departments (from marketing - creative- production, & stores)
Required Education: BA or relevant experience
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers