- Columbus, OH
- Job Terms:
- Up to $27 per hour
- Start date:
- ASAP after onboard
- posted by:
- Alyssa O'Keefe
Our consulting client is looking for part time, marketing support in Columbus, OH to support their geographic marketing team. Responsibilities can include:
• Event planning
• Brief writing
• Agency/vendor management
• Local awards and market research
• Metrics tracking
• Video script writing and storyboarding
Requested Working Arrangements • 15 hours per week
• The candidate will be required to work in the local Columbus office to engage with the program manager and other stakeholders.
• 3-6 years of professional experience.
• Needs to be a self-starter and a “doer”
• Needs to be able to take guidance and coaching, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions
• Good communication skills
• Looking for someone good at tactical execution, project management and getting things done.
• We need someone willing to be flexible and support different types of projects.