- Manage successful delivery of multiple simultaneous projects throughout the UX lifecycle
- Own project definition, planning, execution against milestones, and lead stakeholder communication.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration & communication between UX, PM, and ENG to enabled informed design decisions
- Build excellent relationships with partners within the project team and across product areas
- Continuously improve team processes, tools, documentation, and file/asset management to maximize UX team efficiency and ability to scale
- 3-6 years of program management experience (REQUIRED)
- 2+ years in working in a UX or Product launch experience (REQUIRED)
- Knowledgeable about and able to work cross-functionally - including UX, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing.
- Specialized knowledge of UX management and UX process.
- Experience managing large-scale, cross-functional projects in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Strong background in process development, optimization and change management
- Ability to establish effective relationships, influence, drive consensus and collaborate across all organizational levels
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across multiple types of audiences, including director-level