- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager for their internal agency located in Wilmington, DE. This Marketing Campaign Manager opportunity starts out as a 6 month contract but could turn into contract to hire, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
It is highly preferred that the Marketing Campaign Manager has banking and credit card experience and must have experience with campaigns.
Marketing Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
• Work with stakeholders to define campaign requirements and play a leadership role in overcoming executional challenges by proactively proposing potential solutions
• Manage the end-to-end execution and coordination of multiple campaigns with concurrent, and sometimes competing deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Develop executional campaign strategy and execute internal processes by becoming an expert resource in the procedures and systems that support the marketing campaign process
• Establish and monitor campaign execution requirements documents
• Ensure campaigns are completed on-time and that objectives conform to line of business standards, operations objectives, and client needs
• Organize and direct the activities of campaign teams to ensure quality results and timeliness of campaign completion
• Resolve conflicts through collaboration, relationship skills and negotiations with impacted areas, involving management, as appropriate
• Prepare standard and ad hoc management reports and presentations for assigned campaigns, as needed
• 3 - 5 years marketing execution, project execution, OR related experiences & Bachelor's Degree
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with cross-functional partners and key stakeholders both inside and outside the company
• Motivating, influencing and leading others, without a direct reporting relationship
• Listening, providing clarity and communicating effectively
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!