• Create and define user flows for new features and functionality
• Design high-level wireframes and detailed mocks, following a user-centered process
• Collaborate closely with Eng and PM partners on evolving and improving the user experience• Identify and evolve people-focused patterns, components and styles
• Partner with UX design, research and writing from concept to completion
• Communicate ideas and rationale effectively
• Solicit feedback from peers and stakeholders, iterate designs to meet user needs and product excellence
• Participate in design sessions and other team-wide collaboration efforts
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of industry experience.
• Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
• Experience shipping products/experiences geared toward general consumers
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
• Experience designing native Android mobile applications
• Knowledge of material design standards and principles
• Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other design tools
• Strong core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively*