- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is an (8) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality client is looking to add another Instructional Designer to their team in Lake Buena Vista, FL. If selected as the Instructional Designer you would be responsible for leading the ongoing efforts of needs analysis, instructional design, curriculum development, and performance improvement solutions for our client's Facilities and Operations Services Training Team.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Leverage the ADDIE instructional design framework to design effective blended learning solutions which are learner-centered, organized, accurate, practical and sustainable
- Balance between instructional design rigor and quality with the cost, time, & resource constraints of the organization
- Develop programs that may take the forms of eLearning modules, hands-on activities, self-study guides, classroom materials (Participant Guide, Facilitator’s Guide, Presentations, etc.), and more
- Bring to the organization new and innovative classroom and development processes and technology to provide a world-class training experience
- Evaluate projects to assess effectiveness and impact
- Lead pilots and train the trainer sessions and incorporate feedback
- Create project charters, scope, RASCI, deliverables and plans with input from stakeholders and other members of the Training Team
- Provide ongoing project management monitoring, communication, and problem solving to ensure timely delivery of curriculum and meet budget expectations
- Demonstrate partnership, influence, professional expertise, and collaboration
- Self-motivation, flexibility, strong communication skills, and the ability to lead discussions will be critical to success
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Learning and Development, Business, Education, or related degree
- 5+ years in instructional design and project management
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, and cross-functional partnership skills
- Experience in leading cross-functional initiatives in large, complex organizations
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint, and eLearning and LMS tools
- Highly skilled in project management, stakeholder management, and juggling competing priorities
- Proven track record in instructional design, curriculum development, and blended learning solution development
- Primarily first shift but must have flexibility to work all shifts to gather feedback