- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Our global financial industry client seeks a Marketing/Campaign Manager (with 3-5 years experience) to join their team in Wilmington, Delaware. This is a temp to perm role.
About the Role:
The Campaign Manager acts as the primary resource for the execution of Marketing campaign requirements and has ownership for project timelines, deliverables, and metrics. He/she provides input and/or documents campaign requirements, determines execution requirements and deadlines, and manages or supports (multiple small to medium type projects or a single complex project) within a delivery channel (email, direct mail, web, statement inserts).
- Ensures quality and timeliness of project results
- Tracks pertinent inputs and outputs required for execution of a project
- Monitors specific project details, and creates standard or ad hoc reports
- Works with various stakeholders (graphics, print, audit)
- Obtains all Audit and Campaign Approvals
- Completes trafficking of business requirements of each campaign
- Acts as a Liaison with internal clients
- Ability to work independently, providing support and direction to team
- 3 - 5 years Marketing Execution, Project Management or related experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Project/strategic planning and business background with understanding of assigned areas of responsibility
- Team coordination and organizational skills
- Timeline Management
- Problem Analysis & Resolution
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!