- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Our Digital Customer Experience product design team within a global financial client creates fully integrated, elegant and seamless digital experience for mobile (and web) products that are revolutionizing the way customers manage their investments.
This team seeks a Sr. Mobile Designer (native applications for iOS and Android, as well as responsive and hybrid). Starts out as an hourly W2 assignment with opportunity to extend long-term and potential to convert to full time. The role is on-site in NYC.
A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction and visual design is a must.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital / mobile UX
- Proven understanding of responsive mobile application design and wireframe development
- Understands the differences and nuances between iOS and Android OS interface
- Practical understanding of current technologies, and their application and relevance to digital experiences
- Proactive learner who possesses a solid work ethic, with adaptability to work beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines
- Able to multitask and shift priorities quickly while maintaining control with limited supervision
- Exceptional communication skills; must be a team player and be able to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!