- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Clay Braham
8173048 - Designer II - Digital Brand Design
As a Designer II for Digital Brand Design, you will play a fundamental role in the digital creative strategy and development process. Your creative will elevate the consumer brand experience across this client’s digital channels, including email, apps and on the client website and wholesale websites.
- Execute digital design direction within the Digital Brand Design team, ensuring all creative is developed to premium design expectations and meets channel asset specs, dimensions, file size & structure and functionality
- Work closely with internal business partners, including Digital Brand, Brand Design and Operations to assist with creation and delivery of communications deliverables
- Deliver premium digital design solutions for consumer-facing campaign assets across digital channels (email, apps, dot com, wholesale accounts)
- Create and execute innovative design solutions against production work-flow, ensuring projects are simultaneously executed on-strategy and on-time
- Partner with operations team by updating and communicating project status and ensuring a thorough creative review process
- Present ideas and project work for review with design and category partners and update work, as appropriate, to address feedback and changing needs of the business
- Drive small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Seek knowledge and experience regarding this client’s design ethos, the client matrix, products and processes
- Keep current with trends in consumer experience and technology and other related design influencers
- Passionate about Sport, Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Graphic Design, Photography, Web Design & Interactive Media or equivalent.
- 5+ years' directly relevant experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Expert level understanding of Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Sketch and MS Office in a Mac-based environment.
- Demonstrated skills in graphic design, web design, production, grids and layout, art direction and color theory
- Ability to manage multiple projects of various scopes with different and converging time-lines
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that nurture the collaboration between internal teams and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of digital, commerce and Internet concepts, including latest online community trends, user experience best practices and technology jargon
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse, perpetually changing environment and make creative calls as necessary
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.