- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sheena Arias
My El Segundo based, Media and Entertainment Client is looking for a Jr. UX Researcher to join their team. The User Experience Researcher will be primarily responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for Client's digital products and features, including identification of user needs and goals, task and work flow modeling, rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing. This is a full-time, temporary position currently slated at one year.
An understanding of the interplay between business requirements, product strategy, and user experience is essential. You must have the ability to use data to argue for improvements to the customer experience. You should also be adaptable, a fast learner, and be willing to work on a variety projects.
- Prepare and conduct UX research
- Analyst research results
- Drive/Champion the UX research discipline
- Seek, test and measure new methodologies to continually improve our research practices
- Assist with architecture (wireframes, user flows, storyboards, etc)
- Present defend rationale to UX team
- Work collaboratively with others in Product, Design, Technology, and QA
- Be a strong advocate for the user
- Conduct usability tests
- Personas construction
- Customer Journey Mapping
The world loves TV! But the traditional world of video content distribution and consumption is changing dramatically. Our client is leading the way, as a top provider of digital television entertainment services, and backed by one of the world’s largest communication companies, delivering a premium video experience through state-of-the-art technology, and unmatched programming to more than 37 million customers in the U.S. and Latin America.
As a marketer, designer, developer, writer, or manager, if your passion is technology, this is where to look! Our client is innovating ways to bring not only its day-to-day technical products to the consumer, but is also keeping up the way they’re offering them, constantly adapting the standard of their own apps and digital experience. As part of their team, you’d be contributing to that innovation and digital experience, while gaining the experience that comes from working with two major technology brands.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are a fit for this position, please email your resume, work samples and cover letter to Sheena Arias at firstname.lastname@example.org