- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara Truesdale
For this assignment with Aquent's client, you will be responsible for the creation of successful design solutions, under the limited direction of a senior creative staff member.
Additional Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Responsible for executing multiple design studies for particular assignments (packaging, retail graphics, Corporate ID, etc).
- Regularly reviews work with senior creative staff to ensure it’s on strategy and aligned with other activities in the group.
- Has experience in developing creative solutions in a variety of media.
- Has a working knowledge of the creative development process.
- Consistently delivers solid design solutions.
- Ability to develop innovative designs, which are on strategy and meet objectives.
- Good design skills with an ability to evaluate own work and it relates to client’s brand and needs.
- Some conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated reliable judgment as to when work may be “off track” and when to ask senior creative staff for advice.
- Ability to accept feedback and redirect own work with limited supervision.
- Ability to articulate ideas in a manner that is clearly understood by senior creative and project management staff.
- Good skills with design software used by the department, including, but not limited to Adobe Design Suite.
- Good organization skills to file work in a manner that can be accessed and modified by others.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***