- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Erikah Miller
Our client in the financial services industry is looking for a UX Researcher Coordinator on a long term contract role.
We are looking for a team player who is detailed oriented and will own the recruitment process for our growing user research team. You will work with user researchers on recruitment activities. Studies you will recruit for include onsite visits to our labs, remote studies via the web, and off-site studies. The recruiter will work closely with researchers and with the research manager to make sure all specifications are being met, and all participants are being properly documented.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you'll coordinate with our recruiting vendor and gather specifications from researchers to identify candidate pools to recruit from, sometimes screen participants by phone, email and survey. You will also communicate with stakeholders and sometimes participants on logistical details and guiding them through the research process, ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected. You will also work as a second researcher on a variety of projects.
What you have:
• Worked as a user researcher or user experience research coordinator
• Good interpersonal communication (both written and verbal)
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail.
• Adaptable and quick learner that enjoys tackling a large variety of problems
• Must be able to handle a variety of responsibilities without getting overwhelmed
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!