- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
**This PowerPoint Presentation Designer could sit in Charlotte, NC or Chicago, IL**
Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking a PowerPoint Presentation Designer for their Executive Team for a 12+ month contract, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered. This Presentation Designer could sit in the Charlotte, NC or Chicago, IL location.
Our client is seeking a presentation expert, that has some graphic design skills as well. They are looking for a Presentation Designer who is able to work with executives on complex material that ultimately needs to be put into a single PowerPoint presentation which will be reviewed potentially by our Management Team or the Board of Directors. The Presentation Designer will take the complex and make it simple in an easy to follow story in PowerPoint. The Presentation Designer will be leading a wide-ranging mix of marketing visual communications and experiences supporting the Chief Operation Office for Executive Level Presentations and will partner with the COO Communications and Business Executive Support.
• Marketing/brand strategy
• Digital campaign strategy
• Interactive prototype strategy and design
• Creative strategy, art direction and creation
• Email marketing
• Digital advertising
• Content marketing
• Mobile applications
• Social media
• Guide strategic communications partners and vendors in delivering creative work
• Executive presence – work across lines of business to gather facts, data, and an understanding of the topics at hand
• Building and use influence – requesting data and harvesting information from SMEs, often times needing to interrupt daily course of work because of a fast approaching deadline
• Team work and good relationship with manager – work closely with the COO, its fun work, you learn a ton and are involved in the excitement and pace of the executive level.
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!