- Manhattan, NYC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Janna Karstens
Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking a User Experience (UX) Designer for their User Experience team in Manhattan, New York City. This User Experience Designer opportunity is 12+ months with the potential to go full-time, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Core Digital Team, which functions as an internal creative and digital agency for the company brands is seeking a UX Designer to join its team. The UX Designer will be responsible for creating, implementing, and optimizing the user experience strategy across the firm for marketing-oriented digital properties; translating business objectives into meaningful, online user experiences.
UX Designer Responsibilities include:
• Develop and execute web UX strategy, vision and roadmap aligned with business objectives
• Conduct user research and interviews and compile findings into meaningful insights
• Create user journey maps with a focus on key personas, user interaction flows, and personalization
• Analyze existing and create new information architecture for client websites, represented as sitemaps and content models
• Create wireframes and interactive prototypes that are a direct expression of the insights gleaned from user research
• Create compelling decks that clearly articulates your logic and thought process to stakeholders, ensuring that their business objectives are being met
UX Designer Qualifications:
• You’re a natural storyteller for digital products, translating research into insights and opportunities.
• 3 to 5+ years’ experience in UX roles for enterprise, marketing oriented websites (ideally with fortune 500 companies), in house agency or agency experience is a huge plus
• Ability to prototype interactions using design tools or code.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity.
• Ability to analyze data in the context of business objectives
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to provide and receive honest and thoughtful feedback.
• Detail oriented team player
UX Designer Requirements:
• Expert in Adobe CC applications
• A portfolio of work that contains examples of UX for responsive web design systems.
• Examples of client presentations that demonstrate how a UX strategy solves a strategic business need
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!