- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Griffin Pines
The primary responsibility of this assignment within Aquent's client is to provide leadership and project management with regard to 3D elements and visual merchandising of client's products for the Carrier Channel. The 3D Producer - Carrier Channel, will be expected to execute the WW strategy for how the brand is brought to life at shelf and to guide the implementation of that strategy in key partners by geo.
- The ideal candidate must have exceptional project management skills with knowledge and experience in merchandising, design, and space planning. Must be able to manage partner/client relationships with a nuanced understanding of each business within the Carrier channel.
- Must be comfortable with graphic design files and formats, be able to understand architectural drawings.
- Must possess excellent presentation and communication skills, demonstrate project and budget management skills, as well as a solid understanding of the creative development and fixture planning process.
- Ability to closely partner with internal and external partners is a must. This role will work cross-functionally to establish and maintain strategies for client merchandising solutions in both direct and indirect channels.
- Must possess strong knowledge of the Carrier retail landscape on a global level to ensure clear understanding of spatial opportunities and executions.
- Engage closely with the Carrier Channel Strategy team, Business Development Managers and Carrier partners to develop, support and project manage all 3D initiatives such as: Design Kits, Space Planning Briefs, fixture and merchandising proposals, in-site renders, campaign initiatives.
- Additional responsibilities include but is not limited to: store layout, fixture placement, site surveys, bespoke fixture designs, renderings, project tracking by partner and GEO, budget tracking, merchandising refresh guidelines, keynote presentations, etc.
- The position works closely with internal teams including: Sales, Creative, Brand, Procurement, Channel Sales Programs, and Operations to produce all deliverables.
- The position acts as a strategic liaison between Channel Marketing and Production teams, vendors, and fixture manufacturers, and is expected to ensure all WW store planning and design standards are well defined and communicated to achieve desired results.
- The role requires BA/BS, and 8 years interior and architecture design experience, or an advanced degree with 4 years experience.
- Requires experience in account management and project management at a design firm, ad agency or in-house marketing communications/creative services department.
- Experience in consumer electronics a plus.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, SketchUp, Excel, and Keynote is required.
- Knowledge in VectorWorks, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D software a plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***