- McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Dana Ailsworth
If you enjoy working to advance cutting edge technology within mature spaces, this is the position for you! We are currently searching for a Copywriter who enjoys working collaboratively on a team to design and deliver on the medium that will deliver the best ROI!
Will work directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications. Must be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
Additional duties / skills:
- Maintain awareness of latest advertising and marketing trends in the finance industry and advertising in general
- Brainstorm with team to develop marketing ideas
- Write original, brand-compliant copy for online and/or printed marketing materials
- Document creative strategy and effectively presents rationale and ideas to clients
- Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
- 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline. 3-5 years writing experience (Financial Services experience preferred).
- Should demonstrate experience with national advertising or marketing campaigns: annual reports, broadcast, print and web.
- Direct Mail and/or web experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred). Bring processes, technology or people solutions to the table. Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, InDesign and Acrobat preferred.
This client really puts its money where its mouth is on a daily basis. As a leading financial services company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope, to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial services offerings themselves, or in the way they’re interacting with customers, our client sets the standard.
With customer experience as a major driver here, our talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on cross-channel marketing and digital campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies for customer engagement. Aquent talent work along with full-time employees as part of the team, and are presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions right along with them!
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver higher level, purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand, looking to meet their customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR